1. White Collar. It's a TV show about a (hot) forger who breaks out of jail, gets caught, and cuts a deal to work with the FBI.
2. Honey Roasted Barbecue Sauce from Chick Fil A. Slather it on their grilled chk sandwich and dip the waffle fries in it. Then pinch yourself to make sure you are not, in fact, in sauce heaven.
3. Urbanog.com. My sister Brittain told me about it. I am currently trying to narrow down the 13 pairs of boots in my shopping bag there.
4. Dr Brown's sippy cups. Just like the Doc Brown bottles, it keeps baby from swallowing air, and also doesn't leak when tipped.
5. The tomato soup at Flour Girls and Dough Boys in AF. It's chunky and creamy and doesn't have that sour acidic taste that some tomato soups have.