1. The organic cotton toddler shirts from H&M. They are so soft and stretchy and only $5
2. This orange julius recipe
3. America's Got Talent. Have I already recommended this?? It's on Mon and Tues nights on NBC
4. I know you all have your favorite Cafe Rio order, but mine is a steak salad on a whole wheat tortilla with black beans and shredded lettuce. Try it.
5. This travel stroller (ours is orange), if you are in the market for one. It's super light, reclines for naps, and folds easily. It saved our life in San Fran and is now our 'car' stroller to take out and about (our big Chicco stays home for neighborhood walks).
catch all of my recommendations posts HERE.