1. this yogurt, in vanilla. I bought it yesterday at Macey's and told Jack it tasted like cheesecake. Like I could just fill a graham cracker crust with it. This may be a bit of an exaggeration, but it is dang good. Get the full-fat version though, I can't vouch for any low-fat contenders.
2. Liv is obsessed with shopping carts. Whenever we go to the store, she insists on walking between my feet and 'helping' to push the cart. We just ordered this on Amazon yesterday (look at those reviews!) after seeing it at my SIL's house. It's very heavy and sturdy so she can't tip it easily and it can't roll away too fast and dump her on her face. She also loves putting her toys in different bins and boxes so this will be perfect for her to collect her things in.
3. Target is having their 70% off toy sale right now. I'm a day late in posting this, so things are pretty picked over, but go check it out. Anything with a red Clearance tag underneath is on sale.
4. The Marriott Springhill Suites in Logan. We stayed there over the 24th and had such a great experience.
5. This album for soft, lullaby-ish music for little ones
see more recommendations here