It has been a while! Here's what I'm loving lately.
1. Deseret Book's light ranch. I hate light ranch. I hate anything that says light, low fat, low carb, diet, or sugar free because usually it means that they replaced flavor with a bunch of nasty chemicals and artificial crap. Anyways....this light ranch is yummy and only 50 calories a serving.
2. These moccasins. Jack bought the silver ones for me for Christmas and I've pretty much not taken them off since. They are sooo comfortable and can be worn as slippers or to go out. They are great for pregnant and non-pregnant feet alike.
3. This frosting recipe from Giada:
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup (4 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
1/3 cup sour cream, at room temperature
In a large bowl, combine the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, butter, cream cheese and sour cream. Using an electric hand mixer, beat on low speed until smooth. Increase the speed to high and beat until light and fluffy, about 1 minute.
4. This curl creme (I got mine at Walmart for $5). It's the only one I've found that truly gets rid of frizzies. My hair is neither straight nor curly naturally. Just kind of a wavy yuckiness. When I put this in my damp hair and scrunch, I can even let it air dry! Plus it smells good and is not heavy (still don't put it on your roots though).
5. Have you ever seen the movie A Better Life? No? Watch it. Now.