1. Mindy Gledhill's new album: Pocketful of Poetry. It is light and breezy and has some way cute lyrics. I love putting it on as background in the mornings while Olivia and I eat breakfast and play with her toys. It's a happy start to our day.
2. This chocolate-mint cookie recipe. I even used peanut butter chips instead of mint chips the other day and that turned out fantastic as well. The chocolate dough is dark, dense, and rich. I just love it.
3. The lemonade at Mrs Field's in the mall. Not too sweet, and super refreshing.
4. This cool-mist humidifier. It doesn't collect bacteria (because it is cool instead warm mist) and doesn't use a filter so you don't need to change anything! It can put up to 2.3 gallons of water into the air in a day. It has been wonderful for out little Berlin who gets stuffed up so easily. I just turn it on in our room every night and it helps her breathe easier. A great buy for this cold and flu season.
5. Blackfish. It's a documentary about the workings of SeaWorld, and the killer whale, Tilikum, who is responsible for the death of three different people. It's totally absorbing and a pretty sad, on behalf of the whales as well as the trainers who lost their lives.