1. My new favorite song: How Long will I Love You by Ellie Goulding. I put it on Jack's anniversary video here last month.
2. the movie About Time. It's about a guy who finds out that he (and all the men in his family) can travel back in time. It's about living in the moment, living life on purpose, and taking is all in and nothing for granted. I know, sounds like a lot of work for a small movie. Watching it has seriously changed my perspective on being a wife and mother. It's amazing.
3. Jose Eber infrared blow dryers. Jack got me mine for Christmas and I LOVE it. It dries my hair a lot faster than my old one and leave it silky-smooth. You know that feeling you get after a trip to the salon, when a pro blows out your hair in 26 different sections using $50 products and it feels like warm butter afterward? This dryer does that at home. It uses infrared light and dries your hair without heat, from the inside-out. It also kills bacteria on your hair, making it softer and shinier. On the Jose Eber site it's about $200, but I got mine on Amazon for a lot less!
4. Bam Bam's BBQ on 1708 South State St. in Orem. Get the brisket.
5. The shampoo bars at Lush (they look like little bars of soap. I get mine at Fashion Place Mall, my favorite shampoo bar is called squeaky green). After we got a water softener, my hair was limp and lifeless. Lush uses organic materials and no chemicals in their beauty products and the salt content and concentrated soap helps my hair rinse clean, giving it more body. Because the bars don't have water in them like bottles of shampoo, you can use less and get better results. They also last forever and are kind to animals and the environment :) It's actually surprising how much they lather and spread in your hair! I'm such a product snob when it comes to my hair so I was super skeptical, but if you have soft water (or even if you don't) these are a must. I have also started using their other cleansers, the Big shampoo and the dry shampoo are great as well.